New international cooperation between schools and enterprises (Erasmus+ programme / KA1-Mobility project of individuals, VET learners and staff mobility – Call 2016). Within this project students of BFI Wien's commercial school will be able to participate in three week practical work placements with businesses and enterprises in the Czech Republic, the Republic of Slovakia and Hungary.
- Programme: Erasmus+ programme / KA1-Mobility of individuals, VET learners and staff mobility
- Project number: 2016-1-AT01-KA102-016427
- Project period: 2016 - 2018
- Contractor: Berufsförderungsinstitut Wien, Austria (Vocational Training Institute Vienna)
- Target group(s): Students of the BFI’s school of trade and commerce (age group 17 to 21)
This mobility project gives the students of Berufsförderungsinstitut Wien's commercial school the opportunity to participate in a practical work placement of three weeks duration with businesses and enterprises in the Czech Republic, the Republic of Slovakia as well as in Hungary. During the months of July and August 2016 and 2017 respectively, a total of 45 students will participate in this project.
This project is based on a school partnership between the commercial school of Berufsförderungsinstitut Wien and schools in Bratislava (Republic of Slovakia), Brno (Czech Republic) and Székesfehérvár (Hungary) established under the educational initiative CROSSOVER for the last fourteen years.
In order to support personal development, employability and participation in the European labour market, the students are supported in the acquisition of knowledge, skills and competences. They attend preparatory language courses for their mobility period abroad.
Accompanying support and evaluation measures for the students are carried out by all the participating partners. Upon completion of their practical work placement they receive the Europass Mobility Certificate.
- ASK, Tschechische Republik
- Medienzentrum, Ungarn
- Erste Bank, Tschechische Republik
- Metallgewerkschaft, Ungarn, www.vasasok.hu
- Consultatio, Ungarn, www.consultatio.at
- Europäische Reiseversicherung, Slowakische Republik, www.europska.sk
- Slowakisch-Österreichische Handelskammer, Slowakische Republik, www.sohk.sk
- Österreich-Institut, Slowakische Republik, www.oei.sk