ECVET, Integration of Migrants and Digitalization in the Adult Training Sector
- Programme: Erasmus+
- Project number: 2017-1-AT01-KA104-034738
- Project period: 01/06/2017 – 31/05/2019
- Contractor: BFI Wien. www.bfi.wien
- Target group(s): BFI Wien Staff – Trainer, Course Managers and administrative Personnel
This project is a new international cooperation for staff-training mobility. It gives trainers, course managers and administrative staff the opportunity to participate in short term job-shadowing programmes at European partner organizations. The training main topics are:
- ECVET – learning outcome oriented description of trainings and the European credit transfer system for VET
- Integration of migrants – with the focus on Best Practice Exchange and development of systems for validation of competences and prior knowledge of migrants
- Digitalization in the adult education sector – implementation of new media in trainings and the whole organization.
With this project BFI Wien supports the personal and professional development of staff members, to enhance an international know-how exchange to be able to meet the new challenges in the European adult education sector.
Project partners: BFI partner organisations from Europe