Social Competence Training and other Supporting Measures in Newly Developed Training Courses
- Programme: Erasmus +, Key Action 2, strategic partnerships
- Project number: 2014-1-HU01-KA204-002384
- Project period:01/09/2014 – 31/08/2016
- Contractor: Savaria Szakképzés-fejlesztési és Felnőttképző Központ Közhasznú Nonprofit Kft. (Savaria Vocational Training Development and Adult Education Centre Public Non-profit Kft.), Hungary, www.savariatiszk.hu
- Target group(s): Young persons and adults from 16 to 36 with low professional qualifications.
The project aims to develop and implement new training methods for the support and motivation of persons with low qualifications in the age group 16 to 36 in order to integrate them into the labour market. The main topics are: social skills, learning to learn, communication, conflict management, increasing self-awareness, labour market orientation and career planning. The following activities are planned: development of a course curriculum, organisation of train-the-trainer seminars, implementation of pilot courses, organisation of public events and partner meetings.
- Berufsförderungsinstitut Wien, Austria, www.bfi.wien
- Ce.S.F.Or. Centro Studi Formazione Orientamento, Italy, www.cesfor.net
- LEED Nonprofit Kft., Hungary, www.leedkft.hu
- NGi (UK) Limited, United Kingdom, www.ng-i.co.uk