In business life this is made even more difficult by the different legal forms of companies. The legal form also becomes very important if the business partner gets into financial difficulties and may even have to go bankrupt.
This module also deals with the forms of financing that can be used to overcome liquidity bottlenecks or finance acqui-sitions. This also provides the basis for how you can invest your money profitably (types of investment).
If you book this lecture in addition to the German edition you automatically learn the necessary vocabulary to work in an international company.
• Contract points
• types of contracts general terms and conditions (GTC)
• purchase agreement rental agreement
• employment contract, gross and net wages
• legally binding signature breach of contract
• Legal forms
• sole proprietorship, LLC, silent partnership, public company
• supervisory board, managing director, board of directors
• power of representation, power of attorney
• commercial register
• cartel, group
• reasons for insolvency
• Supplier credit
• credit agreement: Creditworthiness, solvency, securities, guarantor, rate, interest, p.a., effective inter-est rate, overdraft, liability, creditor, debtor
• shares, markets value, dividends
You will understand business contexts, think and act entrepreneurially.
By understanding business terms, you will support your company by achieving its goals.
You will acquire the necessary vocabulary to understand complex business contexts
• Employees in accounting etc.
• Employees and managers who want to improve their business English