- Contract points
- types of contracts - general terms and conditions (GTC)
- purchase agreement - rental agreement
- employment contract, gross and net wages
- legally binding signature - breach of contract
- Legal forms
- sole proprietorship, LLC, silent partnership, public company
- supervisory board, managing director, board of directors
- power of representation, power of attorney
- commercial register
- cartel, group
- reasons for insolvency
- Supplier credit
- credit agreement: Creditworthiness, solvency, securities, guarantor, rate, interest, p.a., effective inter-est rate, overdraft, liability, creditor, debtor
- shares, markets value, dividends
You will understand business contexts, think and act entrepreneurially.
By understanding business terms, you will support your company by achieving its goals.
You will acquire the necessary vocabulary to understand complex business contexts
- Employees in accounting etc.
- Employees and managers who want to improve their business English