Concluding contracts is one of the basic tasks of business life. What is the likely influence of different legal forms of companies? How do you draft a sales contract? Which details of your co-contractors are recorded in the Commercial Register? All these questions are related to business law. The EBC*L (European Business Competence Licence) certificate demonstrates business management expertise on an internationally recognized level. Module 3 contains everything worth knowing about corporate and contract law. Grasping the basic principles of business law is the key to understanding business economics and to making sound decisions.
- Contract points
- types of contracts - general terms and conditions (GTC)
- purchase agreement - rental agreement
- employment contract, gross and net wages
- legally binding signature - breach of contract
- Legal forms
- sole proprietorship, LLC, silent partnership, public company
- supervisory board, managing director, board of directors
- power of representation, power of attorney
- commercial register
- cartel, group
- reasons for insolvency
- Supplier credit
- credit agreement: Creditworthiness, solvency, securities, guarantor, rate, interest, p.a., effective inter-est rate, overdraft, liability, creditor, debtor
- shares, markets value, dividends
You will acquire in a compact format, a sound business knowledge that supports you in challenging tasks.
You will understand business contexts, think and act entrepreneurially.
By understanding business terms, you will support your company by achieving its goals.
You will acquire the necessary vocabulary to understand complex business contexts
- Employees who deal directly or indirectly with corporate customers and suppliers (e.g. sales, purchasing, assistants to the management)
- Employees in accounting etc.
- Employees and managers who want to improve their business English
This e-learning does not require attendance at BFI Vienna. You learn with our learning platform at home and you can organize your learning times independently. You can repeat the e-learning content as often as you like within the activated period of two months. You will receive your access data by email after registration. A registration is possible at any time.