- Depreciation (for wear and tear)
- equity / borrowed capital
- fixed/current assets
- cash and cash equivalents
- debit and credit
- low-value assets
- operating resul
- financial result
- annual result
- annual financial statement
BUSINESS OBJECTIVES and KEY FIGURES
- Cost efficiency
- cash flow
- profitability, return on equity, return on total assets, ROI
- productivity, return on sales
- liquidity, liquidity ratio
- solvency, credit worthiness, equity ratio, debt ratio, overindebtedness
You will understand business contexts, think and act entrepreneurially.
By understanding business terms, you will support your company by achieving its goals.
You will acquire the necessary vocabulary to understand complex business contexts
- Employees in accounting, controlling, sales / purchasing / works councils, etc.
- Executives, high potentials, project managers (e.g. technicians)
- Assistants to the management and divisional management
- Employees and managers, who want to improve their Business English