1. Balance Sheet and Key Figures
2. Cost and Investment Accounting
3. Business Law
- You understand business connections, think and act entrepreneurially.
- By understanding business terms, you support your company in achieving its goals.
- You acquire necessary business vocabulary to deal with international clients
- Employees in accounting, controlling, sales / purchasing / works councils, etc.
- Executives, high potentials, project managers (e.g. technicians)
- Assistants to the management and divisional management
- Employees and managers, who want to improve their business English