The EBC*L (European Business Competence Licence) certificate demonstrates business management expertise on an internationally recognized level. Due to its high degree of transparency the ECB*L is accredited by international economy. It attests the holder the core competence needed to take part in economic life. This e-learning course will improve your business know-how and vocabulary and therefore your career and job options.
The core course includes the topics and modules below. Each module can be completed individually and a separate certificate is also issued for each module. With a click on the respective module at the bottom of the page you get more information.
1. Balance Sheet and Key Figures
2. Cost and Investment Accounting
3. Business Law
- You acquire in a compact form a sound business knowledge that supports you in challenging tasks.
- You understand business connections, think and act entrepreneurially.
- By understanding business terms, you support your company in achieving its goals.
- You acquire necessary business vocabulary to deal with international clients
EBC*L core graduates know the company's economic goals, the instruments for measuring goal achievement and the possibilities of each individual to make a contribution. You are a competent contact person and have the business know-how for entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- All those who are looking for their first or a new job, or an internship
- Employees in accounting, controlling, sales / purchasing / works councils, etc.
- Executives, high potentials, project managers (e.g. technicians)
- Assistants to the management and divisional management
- Employees and managers, who want to improve their business English
This e-learning does not require attendance at BFI Vienna. You learn with our learning platform at home and you can organize your learning times independently. You can repeat the e-learning content as often as you like within the activated period. You will receive your access data by email after registration. A registration is possible at any time.
The exam fee is not included in the course price. The exam can be booked after completing the e-learning. The examination fee is € 290,-
You can find more information about the current exam dates on your BFI Vienna learning platform.