There are 27 hours of additional material for teachers to extend and practise what they have learned during the online course, which is delivered face-to-face in a webinar.
Nine online modules (120 hours)
- Key concepts and principles
- A range of activities that engage participants with course content
- Regular progress tests to check learning
Face-to-face webinar (27 hours)
- Extension of the online materials
- Practice activities and support
A practical written task for each online module
- A range of tasks in which participants apply their online learning in their classroom
Teaching recorded observations (3 hours)
- Developmental feedback from trainers
- Consolidation of online learning
- improve their classroom teaching
- successfully deliver lessons according to the curriculum
- apply their learning to classroom situations.
Please take our placement test and send a screenshot of the result to email@example.com
The course helps teachers to create strategies for the key challenges of teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL), such as developing learners' listening and speaking abilities in large classes.
Teachers build on their teaching knowledge and skills, through a combination of online study and observed teaching practice with an approved trainer.